We have over 300 employees serving a wide variety of roles. We are always happy to hear from potential applicants whether or not a vacancy is currently being advertised.
Tasks may include:
- Assisting our residents with their personal care and hygiene needs, bathing, dressing and undressing, ensuring optimum independence, dignity and respect of individuals.
- Assisting residents with restricted mobility to move to dining areas & other communal areas for social activities or to the privacy of their rooms at their request.
- Serving meals and beverages, encouraging and assisting residents with eating.
- Senior Carers are able to use their skills further to enhance the well-being of our residents, making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met and take on more responsibility.
- Cleaning to a hospital standard of hygiene
- Kitchen work, we aim to achieve 5 star Food Hygiene Rating. Meals are prepared on site, not only do we need to provide varied and tempting menus but also cater for individual special dietary needs.
- Various building and grounds maintenance roles
Whatever your role you should be supportive and friendly & work as part of a team. With a caring, considerate and patient attitude, it is essential that you are approachable and reliable.
There are roles for: Experienced Nurses (RGNs), Care Assistants, Domestics, Cooks, Activities Assistant, Receptionists, Grounds and buildings maintenance, housekeeping.