Alexandra House, Eastwood
191 Nottingham Road, Wroughton Court, Eastwood, NG16 3GP
To check availability at the Alexandra House Care Home, call us now to arrange a visit or discuss your needs.
Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
Alexandra House Care Home is a purpose-built modern Nursing Home in Eastwood; designed to provide the very best in nursing, dementia, respite and residential care, convalescent and end of life for older people.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Eastwood, the home is close to local shops, a pub, church, and bus route into the centre of Eastwood and the nearby city of Nottingham.
Managed by a highly skilled and experienced team of carers, comfort in a safe caring environment awaits you with a very warm welcome.
- Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
- Home cooked food daily – Planned varied Menu
- Lounge areas offering library/reading, specialist activity, quiet and sensory areas
- Excellent use of outdoor facilities with gardening club
- Quiet cul – de- sac location, close to local centre
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator, regularly organised pastimes and pursuits
- Fully qualified staff, with annual training programme
- Care Home Manager with extensive experience in a variety of care roles
- Managers are supported by a trained, committed and genuinely caring team of; registered nurses, care assistants, activities coordinator, administrators, catering, maintenance and housekeepers
- 365 x 24 hour specialist nurse call system with night and day care
- Gardens with several seating areas and direct French door access
- A bookable, welcoming, fully cleansed indoor visitor pod, to enable personal visits during Covid-19 (subject to changes in restrictions and dependent on resident assessment)
- Free Wi-Fi access for visitors
- Designated hydration stations and snacks available at all times
- Following residents and relatives survey we review to see if further improvements can be made
- Close links to local schools with ongoing successful intergenerational project
- Rooms can be personalised with favourite items