Home vacancy enquiries: call Fran 0739 928 9956
Alexandra House, Eastwood
191 Nottingham Road, Wroughton Court, Eastwood, NG16 3GP
To check availability at the Alexandra House Care Home, call us now to arrange a visit or discuss your needs.
Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
Alexandra House is purpose built providing nursing and residential care for older people. It is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the outskirts of Eastwood, close to local shops, pub, church and bus route into the centre of Eastwood and the nearby city of Nottingham.
- Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
- Home cooked food daily – Planned varied Menu
- Lounge areas offering library/reading, specialist activity, quiet and sensory areas
- Excellent use of outdoor facilities with gardening club
- Quiet cul – de- sac location, close to local centre
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator, regularly organised pastimes and pursuits
- Fully qualified staff, with annual training programme
- Care Home Manager with extensive experience in a variety of care roles
- Managers are supported by a trained, committed and genuinely caring team of; registered nurses, care assistants, activities coordinator, administrators, catering, maintenance and housekeepers
- 365 x 24 hour specialist nurse call system with night and day care
- Gardens with several seating areas and direct French door access
- Free Wi-Fi access for visitors
- Designated hydration stations and snacks available at all times
- Following residents and relatives survey we review to see if further improvements can be made
- Close links to local schools with ongoing successful intergenerational project
- Rooms can be personalised with favourite items
“How can we begin to thank you all for the care, kindness and understanding you showed to our father during his stay in Alexandra House. We will be eternally grateful to you for your absolute dedication and commitment to his care.”
Barbara and family
“I wish to thank all of you as you made my mother’s stay at the home feel safe and happy. Your care for her went beyond that of duty and made the home feel like home from the beginning.”
The Horten family
Adele is a qualified nurse and has many years’ experience of caring for the elderly, several of those years are with Eastgate Care in a variety of roles. We welcome Adele back as manager at Alexander House with her philosophy that a care home is for “The Time Of Your Life” not “for the End Of Your Life”. The combination of Adele and Caroline as Assistant Manager at Alexander House will make the ideal combination of expertise, giving that ‘little bit extra’ to this already exceptionally well-loved care home.
Caroline Carraher – assistant manager
Previous work experience in customer service, in a wide range of businesses helped make Caroline a great assistant Manager at Alexandra House. ‘My background in customer service was great preparation for this role, organising and providing assistance. Pairing up with an experienced team of caring staff, provides the ultimate combination for management at Alex’
When you walk into Alexandra House you immediately feel the warm welcoming air.