To check availability at the Alexandra House Care Home, call us now to arrange a visit or discuss your needs.
Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
Alexandra House is purpose built providing nursing and residential care for older people. It is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the outskirts of Eastwood, close to local shops, pub, church and bus route into the centre of Eastwood and the nearby city of Nottingham.
- Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
- Home cooked food daily – Planned varied Menu
- Lounge areas offering library/reading, specialist activity, quiet and sensory areas
- Excellent use of outdoor facilities with gardening club
- Quiet cul – de- sac location, close to local centre
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator, regularly organised pastimes and pursuits
- Fully qualified staff, with annual training programme
- Care Home Manager with extensive experience in a variety of care roles
- Managers are supported by a trained, committed and genuinely caring team of; registered nurses, care assistants, activities coordinator, administrators, catering, maintenance and housekeepers
- 365 x 24 hour specialist nurse call system with night and day care
- Gardens with several seating areas and direct French door access
- A bookable, welcoming, fully cleansed indoor visitor pod, to enable personal visits during Covid-19 (subject to changes in restrictions and dependent on resident assessment)
- Free Wi-Fi access for visitors
- Designated hydration stations and snacks available at all times
- Following residents and relatives survey we review to see if further improvements can be made
- Close links to local schools with ongoing successful intergenerational project
- Rooms can be personalised with favourite items
“How can we begin to thank you all for the care, kindness and understanding you showed to our father during his stay in Alexandra House. We will be eternally grateful to you for your absolute dedication and commitment to his care.”
Barbara and family
“I wish to thank all of you as you made my mother’s stay at the home feel safe and happy. Your care for her went beyond that of duty and made the home feel like home from the beginning.”
The Horten family
Lorraine is Eastgate’s Operations Manager and is a Registered Nurse with over 20 years’ experience, following work within the NHS gaining her advanced management qualifications. Lorraine is the Registered Manager and is supported by the wider staff team in the daily running of the home.