Home vacancy enquiries: call Fran 0739 928 9956
Alexandra House, Eastwood
191 Nottingham Road, Wroughton Court, Eastwood, NG16 3GP
To check availability at the Alexandra House Care Home, call us now to arrange a visit or discuss your needs.
Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
Alexandra House is purpose built providing nursing and residential care for older people. It is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the outskirts of Eastwood, close to local shops, pub, church and bus route into the centre of Eastwood and the nearby city of Nottingham.
- Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
- Home cooked food daily – Planned varied Menu
- Lounge areas offering library/reading, specialist activity, quiet and sensory areas
- Excellent use of outdoor facilities with gardening club
- Quiet cul – de- sac location, close to local centre
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator, regularly organised pastimes and pursuits
- Fully qualified staff, with annual training programme
- Care Home Manager with extensive experience in a variety of care roles
- Managers are supported by a trained, committed and genuinely caring team of; registered nurses, care assistants, activities coordinator, administrators, catering, maintenance and housekeepers
- 365 x 24 hour specialist nurse call system with night and day care
- Gardens with several seating areas and direct French door access
- Free Wi-Fi access for visitors
- Designated hydration stations and snacks available at all times
- Following residents and relatives survey we review to see if further improvements can be made
- Close links to local schools with ongoing successful intergenerational project
- Rooms can be personalised with favourite items
Stella had a lovely 100th party with us, complete with music, tea and birthday cake. This special occasion even made the local TV news headlines. Relatives visited, in the garden and it was a lively occasion, with singing. Ami Evans of Bluebird Entertainment,...
“How can we begin to thank you all for the care, kindness and understanding you showed to our father during his stay in Alexandra House. We will be eternally grateful to you for your absolute dedication and commitment to his care.”
Barbara and family
“I wish to thank all of you as you made my mother’s stay at the home feel safe and happy. Your care for her went beyond that of duty and made the home feel like home from the beginning.”
The Horten family
Lorraine is Eastgate’s Operations Manager and is a Registered Nurse with over 20 years’ experience, following work within the NHS gaining her advanced management qualifications. Lorraine is the Registered Manager and supports Caroline in her daily running of the home.
Caroline Carraher – Assistant Manager
Previous work experience in customer service, in a wide range of businesses helped make Caroline a great assistant Manager at Alexandra House. ‘My background in customer service was great preparation for this role, organising and providing assistance. Pairing up with an experienced team of caring staff, provides the ultimate combination for management at Alexandra House’
When you walk into Alexandra House you immediately feel the warm welcoming air, it is a very homely place.