Belle Vue Lodge, Mapperley
Off Woodborough Rd, Mapperley, Nottingham, NG3 5FS
To check availability at the Belle Vue Lodge Care Home, call us now to arrange a visit or discuss your needs.
Located close to the centre of Nottingham, with easy access for the City and the East Midlands, short or long term; person-centred Nursing Dementia Care Home and can also offer End of Life, Nursing, Convalescent, Respite, Personal & Residential care.
You are viewing this page on a small screen (probably a tablet computer or mobile phone), some content is excluded to improve your experience. To enjoy the full experience please visit again using a device with a wider screen.
You are viewing this page on a narrow screen (probably mobile phone), some content is excluded to improve your experience. To enjoy the full experience please visit again using a device with a wider screen.
- Separate gender lounges for small numbers of residents
- Belle Vue is a person-centred Nursing Dementia Care Home which can also offer End of Life, Nursing, Convalescent, Respite, Personal & Residential care
- Home cooked food daily – Planned varied Menu
- A large open plan atrium provides a light uplifting area for activities, opening out onto the well-used garden & patio area
- lounge areas offering library/reading, specialist activity, quiet and sensory areas
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator, regularly organised pastimes and pursuits
- Fully qualified staff, with annual training programme
- Care Home Manager with extensive experience in a variety of care roles
- Managers are supported by a trained, committed and genuinely caring team of; registered nurses, care assistants, activities coordinator, administrators, catering, maintenance and housekeepers
- 365 x 24 hour specialist nurse call system with night and day care
- Gardens with several seating areas and direct French door access
- Free Wi-Fi access for visitors
- Designated hydration stations and snacks available at all times
- Following residents and relatives survey we review to see if further improvements can be made
- Rooms are tastefully decorated, the furniture is a light solid oak and rooms can be personalised with favourite items
Staff have made great efforts raising money for charity. Both the Alzheimer’s society and Children in Need have benefitted from the ability to dress – up, much to the delight of residents. They have enjoyed the Elf theme and the ‘Onsy’ costumes, raising money and a laugh at the same time. Good participation all round.
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank Eastgate Care and the staff at Belle Vue, who gave my dad exceptional care. The whole team show care and compassion and gave me tremendous support through a very difficult time for me. They always took time to make me welcome and answer any questions I had.
They are a team your company should be proud of, I have been in several care homes and never found such a dedicated and caring staff.
I would like to pass on my special thanks to the two nurses on duty when my dad passed away, they were absolutely amazing and I could not fault the care they gave.”
Dawn B. – daughter of Colin..
Toby believes that; being in a care home, can be: “A place that you can call home, somewhere to unwind and relax. A positive environment that enhances the lives of the residents through a bespoke package of care delivered holistically. Toby is building a strong team of caring people at Belle Vue to support the delivery of high quality service.