To check availability at the Melbourne House Care Home, call us now to arrange a visit or discuss your needs.
Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
Located just two miles from the centre of Nottingham and on bus routes. Good access for the City and the East Midlands. Short or long term; residential nursing accommodation.
- Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
- Home cooked food daily – Planned varied Menu
- Lounge areas offering library/reading, specialist activity, quiet and sensory areas
- Special relaxation/Therapy area with trained staff
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator, regularly organised pastimes and pursuits
- Fully qualified staff, with annual training programme
- Care Home Manager with extensive experience in a variety of care roles
- Managers are supported by a trained, committed and genuinely caring team of; registered nurses, care assistants, activities coordinator, administrators, catering, maintenance and housekeepers
- 365 x 24 hour specialist nurse call system with night and day care
- Gardens with several seating areas and direct French door access
- A bookable, welcoming, fully cleansed indoor visitor pod, to enable personal visits during Covid-19 (subject to changes in restrictions and dependent on resident assessment)
- Free Wi-Fi access for visitors
- Designated hydration stations and snacks available at all times
- Following residents and relatives survey we review to see if further improvements can be made
- Full laundry facilities
- Rooms can be personalised with favourite items
“A big thank you for all the staff at Melbourne House for your care and dedication to my mother and also for making the last few months of her life as comfortable and happy as possible.”
Family of Gladys M.
“Over the past 2 years Melbourne House gave absolute confidence in the care and treatment of my mother, treating her with consideration in challenging circumstances. The staff were wonderful and respectful and I have no hesitation in giving them my unequivocal recommendation. “
Son of resident.
Alicja, a Registered Care Home manager, has 12 years of Intensive Care experience from her native Poland and is putting it to good use here at Melbourne House. She is melding her team together with her excellent ‘hands on’ approach, enthusiasm and relationship skills, to develop the great reputation of Melbourne House. Alicja loves being a nurse and despite the amount of administration that comes with the management role, she maintains her daily contact with residents and staff, to ensure she makes Melbourne house a Home, where all staff take responsibility, improve service levels to offer high quality care for the residents.
A staff member says; ‘I’m always in a dilemma on Christmas Day, now I work at Melbourne House with The A Team ! It’s been a long long time since I felt this comfortable at work and genuinely happy’