To check availability at the Park House Care Home, call us now to arrange a visit or discuss your needs.
Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
Located close to the centre of Nottingham, with easy access for the City and the East Midlands, short or long term; residential nursing accommodation for Dementia residents.
- Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
- Home cooked food daily – Planned varied Menu
- Large spacious open plan reception & lounge
- Private garden & patio area
- Lounge areas offering library/reading, specialist activity, quiet and sensory areas
- Close to local Bulwell Centre
- Supports Bulwell Arts Festival
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator, regularly organised pastimes and pursuits
- Fully qualified staff, with annual training programme
- Care Home Manager with extensive experience in a variety of care roles
- Managers are supported by a trained, committed and genuinely caring team of; registered nurses, care assistants, activities coordinator, administrators, catering, maintenance and housekeepers
- 365 x 24 hour specialist nurse call system with night and day care
- Gardens with several seating areas and direct French door access
- A bookable, welcoming, fully cleansed indoor visitor pod, to enable personal visits during Covid-19 (subject to changes in restrictions and dependent on resident assessment)
- Free Wi-Fi access for visitors
- Designated hydration stations and snacks available at all times
- Following residents and relatives survey we review to see if further improvements can be made
- Rooms can be personalised with favourite items
- Full laundry facilities
“Thank you for all the excellent care and attention you gave my Dad. You saw him for the person he was and ensured he was treated with dignity and respect. You all work so hard and make such a difference to all the lives you touch. You have an amazing home and we will always be truly grateful.”
From all Keith’s family.
“It is difficult to put into words how very much we appreciate the respect and compassion you all show and the gratitude we all feel towards you for making it possible for Mum to pass with the peace and dignity she deserved in the warmth and comfort of her own room, surrounded by the familiar sounds and voices she felt safe with. You are all very special people”
Daughters of Lillian and Ernest
Sarah has worked in healthcare for many years, in a variety of settings and seen many changes during that time and elderly care quickly became her passion. Her mission is to try to ensure every resident has the best experience of care they can, that means her focus is often on supporting relatives with any concerns or advice they may require. The hardworking health care assistants, who are the backbone of social care – are supported not just by Sarah but also the qualified nursing staff in the home.
Sarah’s pastimes include reading and dog walking her two dogs.