Home vacancy enquiries: call Fran 0739 928 9956
Park House, Bulwell
Cinderhill Road, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8SB
To check availability at the Park House Care Home, call us now to arrange a visit or discuss your needs.
Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
Located close to the centre of Nottingham, with easy access for the City and the East Midlands, short or long term; residential nursing accommodation for Dementia residents.
- Person-centred nursing care, with; Dementia, End of Life, Convalescent, Respite & Residential care.
- Home cooked food daily – Planned varied Menu
- Large spacious open plan reception & lounge
- Private garden & patio area
- Lounge areas offering library/reading, specialist activity, quiet and sensory areas
- Close to local Bulwell Centre
- Supports Bulwell Arts Festival
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator, regularly organised pastimes and pursuits
- Fully qualified staff, with annual training programme
- Care Home Manager with extensive experience in a variety of care roles
- Managers are supported by a trained, committed and genuinely caring team of; registered nurses, care assistants, activities coordinator, administrators, catering, maintenance and housekeepers
- 365 x 24 hour specialist nurse call system with night and day care
- Gardens with several seating areas and direct French door access
- Free Wi-Fi access for visitors
- Designated hydration stations and snacks available at all times
- Following residents and relatives survey we review to see if further improvements can be made
- Rooms can be personalised with favourite items
- Full laundry facilities
Shout Out Surprise - Park House had a Police Escort: sirens and flashing lights - to accompany Thursday night's show of appreciation, at Cinderhill, Bulwell. This helped lift the spirits of hard working care staff finishing their shift at that time. ' It was really...
“Thank you for all the excellent care and attention you gave my Dad. You saw him for the person he was and ensured he was treated with dignity and respect. You all work so hard and make such a difference to all the lives you touch. You have an amazing home and we will always be truly grateful.”
From all Keith’s family.
“It is difficult to put into words how very much we appreciate the respect and compassion you all show and the gratitude we all feel towards you for making it possible for Mum to pass with the peace and dignity she deserved in the warmth and comfort of her own room, surrounded by the familiar sounds and voices she felt safe with. You are all very special people”
Daughters of Lillian and Ernest
Janet has always worked in an adult care environment, it is a way of life which gives her much enjoyment and fulfilment. Her first deputy manager position commenced with Notts County Council in 1976, other rolls included managing care homes, providing care for vulnerable adults and understanding the many varied facets of dementia illness.
What matters in the home for Janet is ‘A clean, calm, happy environment for our residents, where all feel valued, with self-worth, receiving quality person centred care to uphold their ability to spend each day enjoyably.’
Janet believes that; staff appropriate training, is of fundamental importance for each member of her team, equipping them with the knowledge and skills so they are professional in their delivery of quality care.
Like many of Eastgate’s staff, Janet enjoys her garden, time with the family and walking her dog.