- Our staff are our greatest asset, we invest time, money and effort in recruiting the right people. But it doesn’t stop there: we encourage and support new and existing staff to develop their skills and knowledge, which benefits everyone;
- The staff obtain skills and qualifications which help them progress in their careers.
- Our residents benefit from improved care and support from well trained staff.
- We are better able to deliver excellent care and retain staff, by working together to progress their careers.
- Staff Vacancies – we are always interested to hear from suitable candidates whether or not a vacancy is currently being advertised. A care home needs numerous skills, not just nursing. For example catering and cleaning staff are vital to our success and the well-being of our residents too. And then there are admin and property management & maintenance roles.
- Management Team – Over 30 year’s experience as care providers and in business locally.
- Training – We pride ourselves on developing our staff. This enables us to provide a career not just a job.
Our Staff – simply the best! It’s not just about doing the job well but doing it with warmth, sympathy, good humour and kindness too.